What's the best way to carry a buttload of beer to the beach or park? This has been the subject of many a Zoom call lately at Bad Shepherd HQ. Wheelbarrows, skateboards, bike buggies, buckets, fridges on wheels and even camels were thrown into the mix!
We finally settled on these four-wheeled, fold-up delights that will not only carry over $600 worth of beer and merch but possibly a human too*! Fancy getting your hands on one?
All you need to do is buy some beer from us over the next two weeks and you'll be automatically entered into the draw to win one of two trolleys jam-packed full of Bad Shepherd beer and merch!
What's in the trolley?
- 2x slabs The Almighty Imperial IPA
- 1x slab Victoria Pale Ale
- 12x Hazy IPA cans
- 12x Reserve Road Draught cans
- 12x Lager cans
- 4 pack Peanut Butter Porter
- 4 pack Passionfruit Sour
- 4 pack Pina Colada Sour
- 1x Saved by the Brett bottle
- 2x Stubby holders
- 1x Cap
- 2x Schooner glasses
Looking for a catch? If there is one, you'll find it here. To be entered into the draw you must:
- Place an order on the online store worth over $25; OR
- Buy beer or food in the brewpub (directly through us, not via MrYum, UberEats etc) worth over $25; AND
- Live in our Metro-Melbourne delivery area
- Every order counts as 1 entry and you can enter as many times as you like between 6:00 PM 5 October 2020 and 11:59 PM 18 October 2020.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
*Disclaimer: We definitely do not guarantee that it won't break if you put someone in it!