This October, we're getting on board with Brasserie Bread's #pinkbuns4cancer campaign to help raise money for Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
Our mates over at Brasserie Bread have switched up their normal buns for awesome bright pink ones. They cleverly use natural raspberry powder to colour them, which doesn't change their taste but does make the buns hot pink inside and out!
All this month, every time you order one of our BBQ Sandwiches we'll pop it in a bright pink milk bun and donate $1 to ACRF.
Our Pink BBQ Sandwiches:
- Piggy Diddy - BBQ sauce glazed boneless pork rib, onion strings, mustard, pickles
- Korean War Hog - Pulled pork, kimchi, slaw & sriracha
- Piggy Smalls - Pulled pork, slaw & pickles
- Cowbelle - Texas brisket, slaw & pickles
- Hogzilla - Pulled pork, crispy bacon, slaw, onion strings & pickles
- Notorious P.I.G - A whopping half kilo of smoked pork! Boneless pork rib, pulled pork, crispy bacon, mustard, pickles, onion strings & house bbq sauce
Want to donate more to this great cause? Head over to our fundraising page here. Thanks for your support!