Enter between 12:00PM AEDT on 29th March 2021 and 5:00PM AEST on 30th April 2021 to WIN an ultimate Bad Shepherd Brewpub Experience for you and 5 mates, worth up to $1000 (Victorian Residents Only) OR a Bad Shepherd Online Shop voucher to the value of $500 (Non-Victorian Residents Only).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion runs from 12:00PM AEDT on 29th March 2021 and 5:00PM AEST on 30th April 2021 (Promotion Period). Entries received by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion Period shall not be eligible to take part in the Promotion.
2. Bad Shepherd Brewing Co (ABN 46 600 746 192) reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
3. This is a game of skill. The entries will be judged by a panel of Bad Shepherd employees at 12:00 PM AEST on Monday, 3rd May 2021. Organised from 5A Wanrua Street, Cheltenham VIC 3192.
HOW TO ENTER
4. Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Scan the QR code on a purchased can of Bad Shepherd Brewing Co. Double Choc Hazelnut Brown and click through to the linked website.
b. Fill out the entry form with required details: Name, Email, Phone, Post Code, State
c. Answer the required competition question: "What does drinking Double Choc Hazelnut Brown feel like to you?"
d. Agree to promotional terms & conditions
5. The winner must claim the prize by 5:00PM AEDT on Friday, 14th May 2021 or forfeit the prize. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize or forfeits the prize by this date or where the Promoter is unable to contact the winner by this date, the prize will not be awarded.
6. By entering this Promotion the entrant consents to any information they submit being published on any Bad Shepherd online properties (including Bad Shepherd website, email campaigns, social media).
7. Entries must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example they must not include language the Promoter deems offensive).
12. There is ONE (1) prizes available. The prize is dependent on the location of the winner and is either:
- (Non-Victorian Residents Only) Online Shop voucher to the value of $500 RRP AUD.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between the winner and any person with whom they choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
14. The Prize cannot be on sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable goods and services tax. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. The winner agrees that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item in its absolute discretion.
15. Entrants must not:
a. tamper with the entry process;
b. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
c. act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
e. breach any law; or
f. behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
16. Entry into the Promotion is available only to persons who are:
a. residents of Australia; and
b. aged over the age of 18;
17. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related companies and any agencies or retail partners associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
18. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or detrimental to any person or business in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible and will be removed from the Promoter's page.
20. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants entering under multiple names will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require the entrant to produce (within the requested time) appropriate identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction at its sole discretion in order to confirm the entrant’s identity or eligibility to enter and claim the Prize (including proof of residency status, age and employment), and any information submitted by the entrant in connection with entering the Promotion, before issuing the prize.
22. If any information required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) within the time period specified or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then the entry of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
23. If an entrant or their entry is deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if they are unable to take the prize as specified, their entry may be discarded. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
24. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning a prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice. If for any applicable goods and services tax purposes this Promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, the winner must follow the relevant Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal applicable goods and services tax inclusive market values.
26. Bad Shepherd and any other person or party associated with this Promotion are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
27. Bad Shepherd and any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
28. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prize.
29. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Each entrant unconditionally and irrevocably releases and discharges Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion.
30. By submitting an entry form and entering into the Promotion, the entrant:
a. warrants that all information is true and correct. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid;
c. agrees to participate in all promotional, public or marketing activity requested by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion and delivery of the prize, including use of the prize and the winner’s image (including photograph or recording) for broadcast or publication in any medium, for an unlimited period of time without any notification, remuneration or compensation; and
d. is deemed to accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
a. how a person can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the correction of such information; and
b. how a person can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
32. The terms and conditions of the Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.