There’s no doubt we’re currently living in some scary and unprecedented times.
The well-being of our staff, customers and community is our number one priority. We want to proactively act responsibly within our venue to keep our staff and customer’s safe and our business viable to keep our staff employed.
So here’s what we’re doing to help fight the spread of Covid-19.
- If you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is please do not visit us until you are well again.
- Our staff are committed to washing their hands every 15 mins as well as after touching cash, visiting the toilet or having their breaks.
- We are introducing social distancing in our venue. We will only be seating 50% of the tables to ensure adequate space between guests.
- We are doubling down on cleaning! All hard surfaces are being cleaned after each guest as well as more regular cleaning of our bar, stools, tables and toilets.
- We will no longer be providing cutlery or sauces on the tables. You will be given cutlery when you place your order at the bar.
- All cutlery and glassware is washed in a commercial grade dishwasher in hot water above 60 degrees.
- Growlers can no longer be refilled.
- We will be moving to cashless transactions only from Monday 23rd of March.
If you're not comfortable in visiting the venue, did you know we do take-way for both food and beer? You can order via Uber Eats or call the venue directly to place your order for pick up.
With our new website comes online ordering and direct delivery to your door. Hit the store now and stock up on your favourite beer!
We whole heartedly thank you for your loyalty and continued patronage at this time.