Today is Canada Day and we wouldn't miss it for all the maple syrup in the world! Join in the fun tonight by getting one of our Canadian-inspired take home packs (including Lumberjack Canadian IPA), getting some tasty Canuck takeaway (Whiskey & Maple Wings anyone?) and putting on this Canada Day playlist put together by our fearless Canadian leader Dereck. We can't guarantee his taste in music is as good as his taste in beer though!
Our Canada Day Take Home Packs are $49 and can be pre-ordered online until midday (for delivery later today) OR picked up at the Brewpub from 5:30pm. They're full of awesome merch, tasty booze and Canadian treats:
- Bad Shepherd branded tote bag
- Limited release Canada Day glass
- 2L Lumberjack Canadian IPA draught
- 2x homemade Nanaimo bars
- Bad Shepherd stubby holder
- PLUS a can of new release Double Juicy Hazy DIPA
It's Wednesday Wings with a difference tonight as there are four different wings sauces AND Poutine on the menu!
Chicken Wings with a choice of four sauces:
- Buffalo sauce
- House made barbecue sauce
- Nuclear...a variety of smoked chillis (only for the brave!)
- Uh Oh Canada - Canadian Whiskey and Maple Glaze
- Poutine - Fries, cheese curds and gravy
- Oh Canada Poutine - Fries, cheese curds, beer gravy and spicy maple bacon lardons
- Ultimate Poutine - Fries, cheese curds,beer gravy, brisket burnt ends and pulled pork
All will be available to order via Mr Yum or to pick-up from the Brewpub tonight from 5:30pm.
And that leaves us with just one thing to say...
LONG MAY YOUR BIG JIB DRAW!