Book a table
NEW COVIDSAFE REQUIREMENTS IN PLACE
FROM FRIDAY 22ND OCT 2021
The COVIDSafe plan is in affect for your and our protection.
Guests (Aged 12+) MUST be fully vaccinated for entry. Proof of vaccination MUST be supplied at entry, forms of proof as defined by Vic Gov Department of Health:
- COVID-19 digital certificate
- Print out of your COVID-19 digital certificate
- Print out of Immunisation History Statement
Mandatory Vic Gov Department of Health QR sign-ins at entry.
Masks must be worn indoors at our venue when you are not seated for dining. This applies to everyone 12 years and older.
We have implemented a number of changes to our venue to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please read through our Rules of Engagement before making a booking.
Updated hours as of Friday 22nd October 2021:
|Monday||4:00 PM – 9:30 PM||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday – Thursday
||12:00 PM – 9:30 PM
||12:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM – 9:30 PM||12:00 PM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM – 9:30 PM||11:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 7:30 PM||11:00 AM – 8:30 PM|
Book a table
Tables (Indoor & outdoor) are available via pre-booking. Total capacity restrictions in place.
Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours from your booking may occur a $20 per person Cancellation Fee. We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
Booking lengths are limited:
|1 – 3 guests||1.5 hours|
|4 – 9 guests||2 hours|
|10+ guests||2.5 hours|
Table turnover is included within your booking time.
Please note public holidays incur a 10% surcharge.
Select the date and the time closest to the start of the session you'd like to book below. OpenTable will then open and show you which sessions are available.
The Rules of Engagement
Our mate Dan has given us a pretty thorough run-down of what we can/can't do and we're happy to stick to the rules if it means keeping our beer-loving flock safe and sound. Please take 5 mins to read through these points and if you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests (Aged 12+) MUST be fully vaccinated for entry. Proof of vaccination MUST be supplied at entry, forms of proof as defined by Vic Gov Department of Health.
- Mandatory Vic Gov Department of Health QR sign-ins at entry.
- Masks MUST be worn indoors at our venue when you are not seated for dining. This applies to everyone 12 years and older.
- Your table will be reserved for the above session lengths.
- Tables will be 1.5m apart.
- Children, toddlers and babies must be included in your booking numbers.
- Please practice social distancing and hand hygiene before, during and after your time in the brewpub. Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use.
Ordering & Tracking with Mr Yum
Drink orders can now be placed directly at the bar (Masks mandatory!) or via table ordering. However food orders must be placed via table orders using the new cloud-based system from Mr Yum. Here's how it works:
- Once seated, scan the QR code with your phone to open the website on your phone.
- You must enter the details of all members of your group into the website (in line with government regulations for the track & trace of Covid19)
- All orders for food and drinks must be placed through Mr Yum (you'll have to watch your pots being poured from a distance at this stage!)
- When booking you can select to sit at an outdoor table on our terrace, our new streetside seating or an inside table in the brewpub.
- If the weather is bad on the day of your booking, we will attempt to provide you with alternative inside seating, however only if space and bookings allow.
- If your outdoor booking is cancelled due to bad weather, cancellation fees do not apply.
- Smoking is not permitted on our terrace or street side seating but dogs are most welcome!
- Due to limited capacity, a $20 per person cancellation fee will apply to all bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the session time booked.
- Failure to show up to your session will also result in this charge.
We understand that you might have questions before booking so feel free to drop us an email on email@example.com. We're happy to chat through the changes and hope to see you in the brewpub soon!