Gather your fellow Canucks for the biggest Canada Day party in Melbourne's south-east and enjoy a taste of home with plenty of beer, poutine, Caesars, hockey, Canadian tunes and more!
FRIDAY 1ST JULY I 6PM
Join us for an epic Canada Day celebration on the 1st July. This year we're going all out with a massive warehouse party.
- Ticket includes welcome beer on arrival - Tabernak! Maple Cream Ale
- All-Canadian Menu including Montreal smoked meats, Timbits and more poutines than you can throw a maple stick at
- $10 Caesars, $6 CC & Dry’s, $8 mulled ciders
- DJ MattyJ on the decks playing your favourite Canadian tunes
- Show off your skills at tabletop Bonspiel, air hockey, corn hole and street hockey shoot outs
- Re-live Canada's Olympic gold medal win on the big screen
This year's event will be held at 7A Wanrua Street Cheltenham (it's just a few buildings down the road from the brewpub). We'll be transforming our warehouse into what we think will be the biggest Canada Day event in Melbourne's southeast.
FEATURING A SPECIAL COLLABORATION BREW:
This year the crew from Wayward, Sealegs and Tallboy & Moose teamed up with Bad Shepherd to create a special brew for Canada Day.
Introducing TABERNAK! A flavourful and refreshing golden ale with a hint of maple (5% ABV).
Get yours FREE when you buy your ticket to this ultimate Canada Day celebration.